8.01.2013

Reasons To *not* blog::

-Pretty Little Liars Season 3 is on Netflix – must. finish. entire. season. in. three. days.
-My cat loves to snuggle
-Vegetables need to be picked – and canned. and water bathed. and put away.
-Laundry needs to be done – I’m one to only do laundry when we’re out of underwear. That would be tonight.
-Meals need to be planned for the next 2 weeks – because I am a super grocery shopper menu planner
-Makeup needs to be played with – bought the newest Covergirl BB Cream. I. Am. Obsessed. I wear it under my foundation and it is like glue.
-Mosquito bites need to be scratched – why can’t I remember to spray some bug repellent before going outside. why??
-And finally… because it has looked so beautiful, such mild weather, no clouds, amazing weather and I cannot sit inside for one. more. minute.
sunshine
I raised the blinds in my office so I could see the beautiful weather – love the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment