7.31.2013

a little drink for me.

firmbeliever

oh yes I love some wine. I think my favorite I’ve had so far is from a wine tour husband and I took in the Smoky Mountains. If you visit all three wineries throughout the area, at the end, you receive a signature wine glass. And visit all three we did. We started at winery #1. Tasted 3 or 4 and purchased our favorite one. Left to winery #2, tasted 3 or 4 and bought another bottle or two. And finally rounding it out, we headed to winery #3. At this specific winery the lovely gentleman pouring our tasting glasses happened to normally work in the bottling part of the plant. Today he got to try his hand at pouring. Which led to our “tasting glasses” being 4 or 5oz. each. whoa buddy. by the end of this little outing I happened to be drunk. All by 11:30am. It was fabulous.

All of that leading me to this. I love wine. I even like to put it in food some times. So any good recommendations for a nice bottle of wine? I love a nice sweet moscato but a deep rich red is great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment