7.16.2013

it’s tuesday and I want to scream

so the a/c issue is fixed.
after being under our house for a few hours this afternoon, I changed into some half-way acceptable clothing to go grab some pizzas as thanks to husband and dad for being awesome and fixing the a/c… as I was carrying said pizzas in the house I dropped my not even 3 month old samsung galaxy s3 on the carport and crash-the screen shattered.
and so did my heart.
I’ve never had an accident with a phone before and to say it was traumatic is an understatement.           .I kid. kind of.
okay so frankly if that’s the worst thing going on right now it’s no big deal. just an aggravation more or less.
but… vacation is coming soon and although it includes a doctor’s visit to follow up on husband’s knee replacement, that’ll only take a few hours out of our getaway and let me tell you. it is a much needed getaway.
so for now, I will leave you with the most recent favorite quote from where else other than pinterest   =)

1 comment:

  1. On the phone thing...I so get it. That is just a horrible feeling. And then you get mad at yourself because it is just a THING. But then, still... Ugh! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete