7.16.2013

bridge the gap

between plain boring office supplies and amazing custom beautiful notepads, cards, pens, business cards.. anything you can dream up. enter the bridgebox by Heather the ah-mazing designer and creative mastermind behind this one time or monthly subscription service. I absolutely cannot wait for my first box and you bet I’ll be reviewing every delightful item here.

when moving into my home with josh after we got married, my mom lovingly brought 3 very large boxes, sat them in my living room and said “here’s your crap!” items that had been boxed up at her house for over 3 years while I was off at college. as I sorted through I noticed a trend… every. single. item. was either notepads, pens, markers, stamps. basically any and everything that can be found at staples or office depot. love it.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment