7.17.2013

under water

so today as I sat at work it began to rain – and rain – and rain some more.
I text husband to see how the weather was in our town since I work about 40 minutes away – he informed me that the storm was so bad it was shaking his office.
I drove home on the interstate going no more than 25 or 30 mph the whole way – then of course being the crazies we are, we just had to get out and see what was going on – he’s a property manager for apartments and houses so we did drive bys of some of the properties but a lot of roads were closed
massive flooding
below are just a few pictures of the flooding so far
flood
flood2
flood3
flood4
flood5
it flooded so hard in our down town area that they were evacuating homes and businesses and had to set up an emergency shelter. thankfully by the grace of God our home and property are all in tact with no damage but I pray for those affected. I hate to see our town in such an awful state.

1 comment: