7.19.2013

Cincinnati Excursion

so husband and I took a little jaunt up to Cincinnati for a night to have a follow up on his knee replacement and have a night out of town.
to say it was amazing would be the understatement of the year. we hadn’t been on a night away, let alone a vacation for over 10 months so it was much deserved. we stayed at the amazing Hyatt in Blue Ash, OH. They had the sweetest staff. Nicest amenities. and a 12 noon check-out. Hello sleeping in.
hotel
room 1
while in any different city, husband and I love trying new restaurants. stuff that we can’t have at home. enter the cheesecake factory. we had never had the opportunity to enjoy this deliciousness until last night and when we finally got there for dinner at 9, it was so. worth. every. penny.
I am not kidding. I am pretty sure that I made noises as I was eating this meal – we splurged and had fried cheese appetizer, bread, our main dishes: chicken bellagio for me, coulette steak for husband, a lemon drop martini for me, and we split a piece of Adam’s peanut butter cup fudge ripple. we took our time, spent 2 hours enjoying each other’s company and they amazing food. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going anywhere close to a Cheesecake Factory.

moving on… although we were only there 2 days we had many adventures while I will recap in post #2 – for now, enjoy some pictures.
church
cincy bridge
cincy building
cross
hoome
newport
sophias

No comments:

Post a Comment