7.24.2013

I gained a pant size tonight after work.

so all day, for 10+ hours, all I could think about was making a delicious lasagna and garlic cheesy bread. the two recipes I saw that caught my attention are kate's meat lasagna & Tre but now Kate's mouth watering garlic cheesy bread.
oh my goodness. I couldn’t be the Next Foot Network Star because I don’t have words enough to describe the sinfully delicious flavors that I put in my mouth this evening. I also don’t leave the food stuffs in the dishes long enough to take wonderful pictures that show the ooey gooey melty cheeses.
if there is one thing you do this weekend it should be to head to the nearest grocery store, pick up the ingredients and make. this. dinner.
on another note… for those of you who frequent the farmer’s market or have a little garden and happen to have an abundance of zucchini, I have found the absolute best zucchini bread eva. you can take my word on it because I just downed 2 pieces for breakfast and have 6 loaves in the freezer.
and because I am acka-awesome I am going to share::
title
ingred
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment