7.18.2013

reasons I keep my husband around


Graduation 2012 028
-he is a quiet chewer. thank you.
-he calls his sunglasses ‘sunnies’ like me and has for years. before it was cool.
-he grabs my hand while we’re in the car driving and ‘hand dances’ – maybe while we’re on vacay I’ll see if we can get a little video snippet of this for you. it’s life changing.
-he does laundry.
-he doesn’t read books. but he does let his book nerd wife tell him detail by detail for every single book I read.
-he lets me decorate our house however I want. good thing I’m not a flowery girly girl. or am i?
-he lets me buy as many nail polish and lip colors as my little heart desires
-he writes me happy sticky notes and puts them on the bathroom mirror for when I get ready in the mornings.
-he smacks my ass every time I walk by
-he is very handy around the house: air conditioners, plumbing, electrical
-lastly: he has stuck with me for 9 years 7 months and has yet to get rid of my crazy ass

love ya babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment