9.28.2013

blogging with a purpose//

so I’ve been thinking a lot – juggling back and forth about whether to continue on, putting my self & my life out on the internets for all to read// do I have something meaningful to say? is it interesting? does it really matter if I put my 2-cents out in the sea of millions of voices? how will the information I put out into the universe affect my family and friends who may be involved in whatever part of life I’m talking about// and basically I’m just scared.

scared to put my true thoughts and feelings typed out for all to see// if I put them here that means they’re real, permanent, and I have to own them. which makes me want to filter and sensor and not put everything out there// then I feel like a fraud.

so many emotions and thoughts going through my head//

but I’m going to do it. and we’ll see what happens. maybe I’ll continue. maybe I won’t. maybe I will change directions 100 times or maybe I will finally find that one thing that people fall in love with. that I fall in love with// I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment