9.19.2013

Taking The Easy Road

This week has been a very trying time for me at work. I have felt more aggravated, frustrated, and exhausted than I’ve ever felt so for tonight, I feel the need to write. But I’m taking the easy road and using sydney's prompt to get the writing juices flowing::

Making: a snack // leftover birthday cake with a scoop or two of chocolate ice cream
Cooking: dinner // or should I say ‘made’ – roast beef in the crockpot then put on hoagie buns with provolone cheese under the broiler until melted and toasted. delish. and easy. I need easy right now.
Drinking: a warm coke // I grabbed the wrong one but cannot think of even getting up right now // warm coke it is
Reading: Catching up on blog posts I’ve missed this week // mortgage application I need to fill out
Wanting: to be finished with this home buying process // I’m purchasing my sister’s 1/2 of our grandparents home so I will own the whole thing // I think some times it is harder to deal with family on what I would consider a business deal
Looking: forward to the house projects we are planning once it’s all ours.
Playing: the ‘what if’ game in my mind // not good.
Wasting: time on the computer when I should be showering and heading to bed
Sewing: nothing but that reminds me I need to pick up my sewing machine from mom & dad’s house // I have some sewing projects I’d like to work on – curtains for one thing =)
Wishing: for a smooth flowing week @ work next week
Enjoying: hearing husband snoring on the couch beside me
Waiting: my laziness to pass so I can get up and get a shower before bed.
Liking: my nail polish color // Sinful Colors Brand – Folly #795
Wondering: What type of dreams I’ll be having tonight // I’ve had some crazies lately
Loving: My nights and weekends spent with husband // it’s nice quality time
Hoping: for more faith
Marveling: at the sheer ability to produce as much laundry as husband and I produce each week // what do we do, wear 3 outfits a day??
Needing: some more butterscotch delight // took it to work and it was gone in a day // so delish!
Smelling: a wild fern candle from hobby lobby // one of my favorites.
Wearing: my favorite blue sweatpants from old navy and a t-shirt // feet are covered in my fun cheetah print slippers
Following: my newest favorite blog // the Bauble dept. // she’s going to live on a sail boat!!
Noticing: I really need to repaint my nails
Knowing: that I really need to get up on time to fix my hair and look presentable for work tomorrow // I just love sleep
Thinking: about a possible job opportunity that I’m given the ability to pursue // keeping my fingers crossed!
Feeling: tired
Bookmarking: a few easy crafts to start working on for the house
Opening: my foundation container, scraping out the last little bit until I can get to the store to get a new bottle
Feeling: happy

No comments:

Post a Comment